Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Google Docs

I first read about Google Docs on 3rdGradeThoughts.com. Ever since then, it's been life changing in my classroom! I love using Google Docs! You can do pretty much anything you ever wanted to do!



Just a few ways I use them in my classroom:
  • homework checking
  • reading conferences
  • writing conferences
  • parent teacher conferences
  • getting to know the kids before they come to school (they fill out before the first day of school)

Like I said, pretty much AMAZING! It's so simple to create and share docs, it's unbelievable! So go ahead try it today, you know you want to! :) 

Here is my form for homework checking, which could be used for pretty much anything you need to check off that students have completed:




Here is my form for the beginning of the school year. I used this as a very basic assessment too for how well my new kiddos could put together sentences, spell, etc, and I learned a lot before they came on the first day!

Getting to Know You

 Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for your comments!

Beth :)