Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Snowy Days

I don't know about you, but my classroom is definitely benefiting from all this snow Pennsylvania has been getting. We've had so many snow days, I lost count! Since I live so close to my school, I was still able to make it in and spruce up the place a little bit. I revamped my big closet doors to make them pretty and of course to hang some student work. We have been working on our animal reports, and I needed the perfect place for them. If I'm allowed to brag, I am super excited about their work; they have been doing an AMAZING job! I'm very proud! :)






Anyway, I have been seeing all over Pinterest the cute double border, so I thought I would try it my self. I used a black background so my bright owl border would stick out much better. I ordered my owl border and little owl guys, they're soo cute! It's part of the Owl Stars theme:



 I first saw the idea on SchoolGirlStyle, click on the picture to see other awesome ideas:


I will keep you posted on the rest of my snowy day endeavors!

Happy teaching!




No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for your comments!

Beth :)